SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2013-14: 550 Operator and Attendant posts
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) issued a notification for the recruitment of 550 Operator-cum- Technician and Attendant-cum-Technician. for more information keep in touch with http//tech-guruuu.blogspot.com Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 14-11-2013.
Name and No of Posts:
(1) Operator-cum-Technician: 264-posts
(2) Attendant-cum-Technician: 286 Posts
Educational Qualification: Educational qualification which is needed for these posts are as under:
- Operator-cum-Technician: Matric with 3 years diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science, Chemical Engineering.
- Attendant-cum-Technician: Matric and ITI in Fitter, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist, Turner.
Selection procedure: Selection is based on the performance in written examination followed by interview. Candidates who successfully qualify the written examination will be called for interview. After the selection candidates have to complete 2 years of training period.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website
- Fill all the required details, correctly like: Name, DOB, Address, Experience, Qualification etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Click on submit button
- Enter the Journal number and transaction ID and take a print out of the same
For General and OBC category candidates application fee is Rs. 250 and Rs. 150 as a processing fee for SC/ST category candidates application fee is exempted, they have to only Rs. 50 as a processing fee of banks. Candidates can deposit their application fees in any branch of State Bank of India in the favor of Power Jyoti”, to the account number “31932241266” at Burnpur, on behalf of IISCO Steel Plant, SAIL..
Important dates to be remembered:
- Online application starts from: 15-10-2013 to 14-11-2013.
- All other dates like exam date, date for download admit card, result etc. will be updated shortly.
Official website: http://www.sail.co.in