LIC DSE Application Form 2013
Applications are invited for Engagement of Direct Sales Executives on contract basis for 3 years.
1. Direct Sales Executives (DSE) : 721 posts in Eastern Zone Office, Kolkata
2. Direct Sales Executives (DSE) : 1537 posts in North Central Zone Office, Kanpur
3. Direct Sales Executives (DSE) : 877 posts in Central Zone Office, Bhopal
4. Direct Sales Executives (DSE) : 1312 posts in East Central Zone Office,Patna
5. Direct Sales Executives (DSE) : 2403 posts in Northern Zone Office, Delhi
6. Direct Sales Executives (DSE) : 1815 posts in Southern Zone Office,Chennai
7. Direct Sales Executives (DSE) : 2378 posts in Western Zone Office, Mumbai
8. Direct Sales Executives (DSE) : 1486 posts in South Central Zone Office, Hyderabad
Age : 21-35 years, relaxation in age as per rules.
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India. Preference may be given to those applicants who possess who possess the Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing /Management. Good working knowledge of English and also one Regional language preferably local language is desirable. Knowledge of soft skills such as Power Point / Word / Excel would be additional advantage.
Application Fee : For all candidates (other than SC/ST category) is Rs. 100/‐. The application fee shall be paid by cash only at the cash counter during cash hours only of any Branch office of Life Insurance Corporation of India under Account Code 114034.
How to Apply : Apply Online at LIC website from 08/12/2012 to 27/12/2012 only. After the online application is submitted and the candidate has taken print‐out of the application form, he/she is advised to retain the application print‐out and affix a recent passport size photograph on the appropriate space on it. Application print out is required to be submitted at the time of interview.
Download LIC DSE Application Form 2013: Candidate can download it from www.licindia.in