Follow by Email

UPCPMT Answer Key 2014 - Solutions, Answer Sheet

UPCPMT Answer Key 2014

Uttar Pradesh  Pre-Medical Test (UPCPMT 2014) is a test for health Entrance which will going to held on  June 2014. Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University UP, Lucknow will perform Combined Pre Medical Test 2014 (CPMT 2014) in the month of June. 

The candidates who are involved can appear for the examination of UPCPMT 2014. The submission form are accessible at all foremost parts of Allahabad Bank in UP.  The admission is founded on U.P. State  Pre Medical Test for 85% of the seats and All India Medical Entrance written Test (AIMEE) CBSE written test which conducted by AIIMS (All India organisation of Medical Sciences), New Delhi for the remaining chairs i.e. about 15%.


No comments:

Post a Comment