SSC SI Admit Card 2014 | CISF | CAPF

SSC Sub Inspector Admit card is coming to download on May 2014. Candidates will download SSC SI Admit card 2014 for CAPFs and CISF of SSC SI recruitment 2014. SSC Recruitment 2014 for Sub-Inspector of CAPF and ASI-CISF, STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC), New Delhi, Notification for all India Examination on May 2014 for this Recruitment. SSC has recently invited on-line applications for the post of Inspector, Candidates who’s age isn't additional then 25 and having qualification of Graduate Degree from the university/ Institute recognized by the govt. of India are eligible to use for the post. 

Commission can hold an All India Examination for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspectors in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). Graduation from a recognized University or equivalent is that the minimum academic qualification. The Examination can comprise of Written Examination followed by Physical Test. 




To download admit card candidate must know the Registration Number and also the Date Of Birth. We will also provide the SSC SI Result 2014 as well, to see your result you have to come here and we will provide all the details about SSC SI Exam.

5 comments:

  1. sir
    my name is ajay kiumar i have applied for the post of si in cisf...still i am unable get$ recive my admit card....my reg,id is 51200009409..plz send my admit card on my email id,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ajay.choudhary1347@gmail.com..
    cont no ..9805257913

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir,
    my friend Gyanendra Singh Yadav and his roll no. is 3010003421. he is unable to get his admit card. he also wanted to know eligibility criteria for physical test. Please send her admit card on masteruksingh@gmail.com. her cntct nmbr is.............. 9506914105

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir my name is vikram yadav i have passed the written exam of si in capf and i want to know the physical test criteria .pse give me infor mations about the activities which are included in physical test . my email id is vjharodiya03@gmail.com my contact no is 7415355759

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiii my name is Atul Tyagi
    i am not able to download my admit. please send my admit card,my reg id is 51215578515
    ,email-atul.tyagi9411@gmail.com
    d.o.b 30/11/1992
    please send soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLOW SIR I HAV LOST MY ADMIT CARD FOR CISF SI WHISH WAS HELD AT 29-JULY-2012 SEND ME MY ADMIT CARD... IN MY ID.... SHAILU4103@GMAIL.COM
    MY ROL NO IS.. 6007002388 N DATE OF BIRTH IS 11-07-1984 MY MOB NO. IS 8962299407 PLS SEND MY ADMIT CARD......

    ReplyDelete